Bra for 94 RT-10

Dv8tor

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I agree. I saw a few cars last weekend with that clear 3M bra. Looked great and I'm going to do that when I finally buy my car.

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got a stock issue DC bra for my 94.
I never put it on because people say it will flap and cause dull spots on the paint.

OP
OP
S

smfettig

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I agree with you guys about not having a bra, but I am concerned that as I drive from the Bay Area to Santa Barbara for a weekend trip I will pick up lots of nicks on the front. I would only put the bra on for long distance freeway trips. Other than that it will be boxed up where it should be.

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I recently bought a bra for my 94...with the black soft top and the black side pipes...looks pretty good. I use it when I drive on the interestate and with big rigs, but around town I take it off. I didn't get the clear stuff, because I have seen it with rock chips and is quite noticable AND you have to have it fixed each time...so I just put mine on when I go out on the main interestates at high speeds and haven't had a single problem since...and no rough spots, no flapping and no lines...just my insight.

kARLUG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the oem Mopar bra. It's ugly but only use it for long trips. Fits pretty good and does the job. There are several part numbers, make sure you get the right one.

scottgf

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I've got a stock issue DC bra for my 94.
I never put it on because people say it will flap and cause dull spots on the paint.

Hey Joe,
I have a stock bra for my 94 and have used it a number of times including track days and have had no paint issues on my Red snake....
Just thought you may want to know...
Cheers,

BluBite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have sold 25-30 viper 3m kits. I would be happy to sell you one at a discounted price. I placed a post here in late December offering a special for VCA Members. The results were very good, had to place 2 orders.

Let me know if you would like more info.

Thanks,

Rob

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
so...how in the world can I post a picture in a thread...I have one that might be interesting

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4