Bradenton Race Update

RichieSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We currently have 70 people who have paid to enter the race. The race is for any Supercar. I now have 49 Vipers, 15 Lambos, 5 FGT's & Sams Aston MartinDB9. Sam is also bringing a FGT and I think Sam Jr will drive that. After the race one of the tuners will be adding some Twin Turbos to that FGT. Besides being a great weekend to have fun I am sure there will be some networking and new friendships forged.

Since I have over 100 prizes I already started to have drawings and will continue to do so every other weekend. All prizes given out prior to the race have been cleared with the donating vendors. JonB from Parts Rack is doanting 3 coupons (2 X $150 & 1@ $200) and only Viper owners will be eligible for Jons donation.

American Racing Headers is offering a $1000 coupon towards one of their systems. This makes buying a set of headers a no brainer. Nick from ARH is very knowledgeable and is a true car guy. If anyone has any questions about ARH systems call Nick.

Saving the best for last UGR or Underground Racing has donated $2000 to the winner of the Street Tire Shootout. Special thanks to Kevin for making such a generous donation. UGR builds some incredible cars and the only ones I think that can take me in the Street tire class are Kevins. It will be interesting since all 3 tuners are bringing Turbo Gallardos. The other is rumored to bring the TT Murci.

The first 2 Winners are

Phil PlumCrazy:2tu:
Mike 1Fast400:2tu:

They can use the $250 towards almost anything from UNITRAK or they can get several products for free. The halfshaft safety loops make a great free prize. Enjoy Phil and get ready for December.

You must be registered for see images attach

Sinister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just booked a room at the Hampton Ellington-Bradenton. They have one room left. Mention "supercar shoot-out". Ph# 941.721.4000.

kman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WooooHooooo! Got the weekend pass from the wife and off to bradenton I go. Who else is coming from georgia and when are you leaving?

kman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did I hear a pin drop? Awfully quite around here.

kman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I expect some friday night trash talking and some hard racing saturday. It should be an awesome weekend!