Brake Rotors

MarineGuns

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm looking to buy a good used set of brake rotors. Mine a pretty much shot at 55,000 miles. I thought some of you may have a set laying around after upgrading.

Would like to buy new or drilled/slotted but can't swing it right now.

Please let me know if you have a set you want to get rid of at a reasonable price. I'll be deploying on the 8th of May so I don't have much time. I was orginally scheduled to deploy on the 22nd of April but was delayed due to how well our guys are doing over there. Looks like it sloppy seconds for me. :D

Thanks,

Howard :usa:

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have an extra set of fronts. They're a little scuffed but can probably be resurfaced. Pay for the shipping cost and you can have them.

Devin 97 Blue GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Howard,

I have some rears in good shape deep in my garage, I will fish them out and let you know via email. Best part free …you pay shipping.

Ron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I up for buying another set of used but undamaged rotors. Also, since so many switch to the "Green" dustless pad, I'd even buy a set of slightly used OEM pads for burning up during a Viper Days event.

Anyone want to clean out their garage?

Thanks

[email protected]

OP
OP
M

MarineGuns

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for all the responses. What a great site and club with so many people willing to help. :)

I got a set from a great gentleman here in Hawaii. I hoped to get them turned today and get them on the Viper.

Hopefully someone will be able to help Ron out.

Thanks again and if any of you guys ever need anything let me know.

Howard

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cerevo