Brake Rotors ???

Stephen

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi Guy's
I would like to had new brake rotors to my ACR. I think that drill / slotted rotors looks good. I saw many for sale on the net but dont know if some are better then others. I am happy with the way my Viper brakes on it's original set up, I dont race the car, this modification would basically be for looks .

Any suggestions ? :dunno:
Tx
Stephen

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i bought mine on ebay and havent had any problems with them. mine were purchased quite some time ago, so i cant tell you which brand i bought. sorry.

i wouldnt take them to the race track and hammer on them, but they do look great, which was my goal too.

here are pics after the powdercoating was done:

7911MVC-023S.JPG

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i bought mine on ebay and havent had any problems with them. mine were purchased quite some time ago, so i cant tell you which brand i bought. sorry.

i wouldnt take them to the race track and hammer on them, but they do look great, which was my goal too.

That just seems risky. I mean, yeah, street driving is not like hard track use, but when I slam the brakes at 150 mph on the freeway I need to know my stuff is really good.

Probably at least once a month for those that are wondering just how often I brake like that. More often is better.

OP
OP
S

Stephen

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for pic big-n-italian, I like your set-up. Looks realy great.

Stephen

P.S Hey Dave be cool out there, keep the high numbers for the track :2tu: