Bring back the National membership

Hoosier Daddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure what forum this goes in but how about bringing back the National membership option. I got tired of donating more membership dough to the regional club I'm associated with for them to enjoy. I'm not to keen on dropping $100 just so I can buy raffle tickets. This would be better than no membership at all.

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure what forum this goes in but how about bringing back the National membership option. I got tired of donating more membership dough to the regional club I'm associated with for them to enjoy. I'm not to keen on dropping $100 just so I can buy raffle tickets. This would be better than no membership at all.

Amen. Our region blows too and I'd rather not give them the $55.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not to keen on dropping $100 just so I can buy raffle tickets. This would be better than no membership at all.

This is the main reason that is keeping me from joining the VCA, plus I don't have a Viper of my own nor could I ever afford the taxes and everything on top of that should the rare chance occur that I win something. And there is not really anything Viper going on in Europe that I could attend, so for me as just an enthusiast it is not worth it paying $100 for four Viper Magazines and a few goodies that some aren't even receiving.
Would love to be able to bid on several of those raffle items though :)