British Racing Green GEN V on ADV's...

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im sure most wont like it, but the car has a Euro feel to it, so I felt it appropriate to do a darker green.

You must be registered for see images

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Personally, through the years the green, especially the Emerald green on the gen I's has been my top favorite color only cause it's so rare and in the right light just pops like crazy with all the flakes in the paint. Dark enough to be black!

I took this shot quite a few years back of a wet one with chrome wheels, gold accents and a Venzano interior from one of the first Viper events I ever went to.

You must be registered for see images

--RS

ArnarFB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I must be the only one, but I like the red they chose for the reveal event.

Nope. I love it!

I like the BRG too.. in metallic. Not a big fan of the flat BRG, except on AM or Jags maybe.

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I love the shade of red they used on the reveal. Might be one of my new favorites!

Austin, thanks for the PS. Interesting, not too bad, but doesn't do it for me! Maybe SSG? Or as our Brit friends are fond of saying, is SSG too "Shouty"?

OP
OP
A

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree. It's not an ugly color, but it should have been something else. Of both cars would have been shown in the silver color that the race car was painted, I think that would have really gotten people's attention. Of course GTS Blue with white stripes would have been the best. ;)
Worst unveil color ever picked period...

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
When I get mine, it will be in the reveal color. Love it!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21