Brought Her Home Yesterday: Blown

RobZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Drove back from M2 yesterday in the blazin' heat. Big thanks to mbccenter for selling the S/C. Big thanks to RTTTTed for highly recommending Larry Macedo. And the biggest thanks of all to Larry himself for a thorough job well done.

Final numbers 5# = 544 hp 567 tq on the 6 degree Vec card. Perfectly street drivable. Stock feel with just a lotta extra power!!! :drive:

DSC01424.JPG

DSC01425.JPG

:usa:

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That looks awesome. With that much torque right off idle it's like 55hp even at idle! Awsome numbers for 5#. Goin water/**** and 600+ really soon I'll bet.

Glad I could be of some help and your ride's looking great!

Ted

EllowViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rob;
Too bad we missed a first hand look during the VCA meet last weekend in Jacksonville. Good turnout. 20 Snakes or so at Big Dawgs. Great weather.

OP
OP
R

RobZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rob;
Too bad we missed a first hand look during the VCA meet last weekend in Jacksonville. Good turnout. 20 Snakes or so at Big Dawgs. Great weather.

I heard it was a good time. I was hoping to have my car back before that, but obviously not. It was worth the wait though.

RTTTTED, Water/**** is not far away :2tu:

OP
OP
R

RobZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Id expect nothing less from ya Dave. You noticed my fake plant that's been around for years. It has seen better days, but oh has it seen it's share of.... well I wont go there.

Thanks for the compliments fellas.

Disturbed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Lets head to the strip and get some N/A va S/C action going on.

....maybe even a few 50-150mph runs in mexico. PM if you want to run.

OP
OP
R

RobZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its gonna be a bit before I have the free time to hit the track again with it. DISTURBED: Im always down to run. Check out FloridaVipers.com for the local Jax guys. We do Daytona often although we are on break while we let the fuzz simmer a lil bit.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang