Bugatti Veyron Run to Greenwich, CT - 3/25/06

OP
OP
D

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We will keep you updated. Soon as I hear something I will let you know. We are just having problems getting the Veyron to arrive on time LOL!

motor602

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey keith any news on this event? im HIGhLY interested and may even come up from baltimore to see this thing. Please let me know ASAP. also if you could tell me if you are gonna caravan and from where. Thanks a lot bud, maybe we will actually get to meet each other after 4 years...

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry NY/CT guys, I beat you to it!
8832veyron1-med.JPG

Denver auto show today, and I can honestly say you guys won't be disappointed when it finally gets there!

2BADD 4U

Enthusiast
Reaction score
8832veyron1-med.JPG

Denver auto show today, and I can honestly say you guys won't be disappointed when it finally gets there!

Here we go again....

Gee, this one is even more uglier than the orig. pic.....

Sorry, ...butt ugly is putting it mildly. And the grill does look like a toilet seat.

Once again, the Viper beats it in looks, hands down.

Fast Freddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As Bugatti is the finest class act and the epitome of Italian sports cars,
but I just can't get past the toilet seat grill.
7328bug_copy-med.jpg

Now if your going to see a million dollar Ferrari 512 then I'm ready to go.
7328img_0191.jpg

that ferrari is sex on wheels. great pic :2tu:

Need4Speed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I live in the Stamford/Greenwich area, drive by Millers often. Let me know if this comes about? I'll be in.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Toilet seat? Anyone remember what everyone thought about those Edsel grills :D ? That's what I was thinking when I first saw a pic :p
Nevertheless I would love to see the car in person some time, European appearences where are thou??

Here we go again....

Gee, this one is even more uglier than the orig. pic.....

Sorry, ...butt ugly is putting it mildly. And the grill does look like a toilet seat.

Once again, the Viper beats it in looks, hands down.

Speedracer24

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Right now Bugatti is telling them that they can have a car the weekend of June 3rd and June 4th, 2006 then a couple days after that during the week. The car will be at the Greenwich Concours but I'm sure it will go back to the dealer in the afternoon. At this point I don't know if everyone would like to go check out the car at the show and then do the drive, etc.?? Please let me know your thoughts!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi