Bugatti Veyron Run to Greenwich, CT - 3/25/06

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well the question has to be asked? Who would like to see a $1.2 Million Dollar car in person? If you attend this event on the 25th, you will be able to. Here are some details:

Who: Viper Club, Ferrari Club, Lamborghini Club, Porsche Club, etc.

What: Run To Miller Motorcars in Greenwich, CT to see the Bugatti Veyron

Where: Miller Motorcars in Greenwich, CT

When: March 25th, 2006

Why: To see what $1.2 Million Dollars looks like in person!!

How: Tiger's got it covered. LOL!

I have been told the Veyron will be at Miller from March 22nd - 26th. They are giving test drives to potential customers so its not like its going to be sitting in the showroom. After checking out the Veyron we can head out for a nice run up the Merritt to a reservoir for a nice photo op. After that we can take a drive to somewhere in Stamford or Greenwich and get some lunch. There will also be a few surprises. :D

***The date might change but I highly doubt it and I will keep everyone posted***

You must be registered for see images

2BADD 4U

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well the question has to be asked? Who would like to see a $1.2 Million Dollar car in person? If you attend this event on the 25th, you will be able to. Here are some details:

Who: Viper Club, Ferrari Club, Lamborghini Club, Porsche Club, etc.

What: Run To Miller Motorcars in Greenwich, CT to see the Bugatti Veyron

Where: Miller Motorcars in Greenwich, CT

When: March 25th, 2006

Why: To see what $1.2 Million Dollars looks like in person!!

How: Tiger's got it covered. LOL!

I have been told the Veyron will be at Miller from March 22nd - 26th. They are giving test drives to potential customers so its not like its going to be sitting in the showroom. After checking out the Veyron we can head out for a nice run up the Merritt to a reservoir for a nice photo op. After that we can take a drive to somewhere in Stamford or Greenwich and get some lunch. There will also be a few surprises. :D

***The date might change but I highly doubt it and I will keep everyone posted***

You must be registered for see images

LOL..that car is Butt Ugly.

ANY Viper wins in the looks department.

Like I said before, money doesn't always mean class....quite obvious here :buttkick:

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As Bugatti is the finest class act and the epitome of Italian sports cars,
but I just can't get past the toilet seat grill.
7328bug_copy-med.jpg

Now if your going to see a million dollar Ferrari 512 then I'm ready to go.
7328img_0191.jpg

2BADD 4U

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think they are coming out with a YELLOW/RED "special" edition....Along with the Black/Red. Not only can you see it in person ...you can even touch it...and a lucky winner gets to go for a ride too....

Ronald Mc Donald is the driver....

Like I said Butt Ugly....

V10 Mafia...Good Comment on the toilet seat grill.

ivanrho

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Bugatti was in South Florida a couple of weeks ago. They said some guy in a Honda Accord pulled up, and they gave him a test ride. I love it!! I'm sure the salesmen at Braman on Biscayne were scratching their heads when this guy arrived. I guess there's nothing that he could have pulled up in that could rival this thing. Unless it was a ME412.

Speedracer24

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys the car has been delayed and won't be there until April 1st! Please note the change. The run will take place on Saturday April 1st unless I get word from the dealer that the car will be delayed again.

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys the car has been delayed and won't be there until April 1st! Please note the change. The run will take place on Saturday April 1st unless I get word from the dealer that the car will be delayed again.

What? Did it break down already? POS foreign cars!!

Speedracer24

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What? Did it break down already? POS foreign cars!!

hahaha!! Actually the car had to make an appearence at a show in Florida. Anyways Charlie you should come even if you don't like the car. Were going on a fun drive afterwards :nana: :nana:

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
as of now yes but i do have a maybe.

check with me when it gets closer. its no problem if my buddy backs out.

Speedracer24

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I talked to Werner at Miller Motorcars yesterday and he said Bugatti isn't giving them a date but they keep on saying it will come soon. As of now it looks like April 1st the car won't be there but I will keep everyone updated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi