Bumper Guards Improved and Billet Aluminum Oil Caps....

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

We've added a part to our bumper guard kit for the GTS, '97 and newer RT/10's. These model years have a vertical lip under the front fascia, which is lower than our urethane guards. If you would like to update a kit you bought from us, simply call or e-mail. The additional 4 feet of edging is $5. This part is not necessary on the '92 to '96 RT/10's. Click here for the link.

You must be registered for see images

Also added are some new Billet Aluminum Oil Caps. They replace the stock plastic cap for an improved under-hood appearance. Click here for the link.

You must be registered for see images

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Robert,

The stock fuel caps are made by Stant.
They have a locking cap, part # 11501 that fits under the GTS filler cap (including MGW's) and on RT/10's. Available at most auto parts stores for about $14.

Sean

Steve Miehe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sean:

I ordered a set of your bumper guards for my '01 RT10(yesterday) and received confirmation back from Rebecca today. I was hesitant to order at first but saw that Vipermad also ordered them which was good enough for me. Also, could you tell me how difficult your pre luber is to install? Got your catalog - nothing in there about that.....

Thanks.

Matt M PA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
From the dumb question department. Is there any problem with having a aluminum cap threading into an aluminum(?) cover. I am thinking of possible shavings or metal bits getting into the valve cover.

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hi All,

Steve,
Regarding the Pre-Luber, I've temporarily removed them from the site while we're making some changes to the product. Should be back up in the next couple weeks. Installation is not difficult and we provide color photo instructions.

Nadine,
The supercharger is behind the schedule I planned, but is moving along well now. One of the companies involved had been woefully behind and did not properly inform us as to the severity of their delays, instead just telling us "next week" (sounds a bit like Tuner Hell, eh?). I should be able to show the completed setup with dyno figures soon.

Matt,
Not a dumb question at all. We've had them on 2 cars and 1 truck for the last few months to specifically test for leaks or shavings (JMcGuire has one here). I put the cap on and off several times on my own car to see how the parts held up. The threads on the cap and valve cover are very coarse and the threads on the cap are short, so the cap only goes in and turns about 1/2 turn to tighten. We got the caps on a special deal, hence the low price for a clear coated, polished billet aluminum part. They're actually fit several applications (including Ram's, Dakota's and Durango's). If you want something that was made specific for the Viper, George at MGW has the covers that go over the original caps (comes with a new plastic cap already attached).

Sean