Buttonwillow- BAMF Trackday Feb22nd

Ratical2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello Everyone, It's that time again!:drive:

Want to experience the thrill of driving your car on the track? Here’s an opportunity to do just that! The Brian Angen Memorial Foundation offers you the opportunity to do what Brian loved best – drive fast on the track! This event is held by the BAMF, established in memory of Brian Angen who died in a boating accident in 2001, and was the son of Viper Club members Terri and Rocky Angen.

This year’s track day will be held at Buttonwillow Raceway, on February 22, 2008, 9 AM - 5 PM. It’s a friendly, relaxed environment. We even have raffle prizes. Buttonwillow is a great track for drivers of all skill levels. Our event is not timed, so you can drive at your own speed and comfort level. We will have three run groups to accommodate all drivers; beginner, intermediate, and advanced. You can bring other cars besides Vipers. All drivers are encouraged to stay on for the Viper Days Driving School, February 23 & 24. Visit www.viperdays.com for more information. The track is located 196 miles south of San Jose, at I-5 and Lerdo Highway. Details will be sent to registrants.

The cost is $300.00 per driver; $125.00 is tax deductible (tax certificate will be mailed).

R.V. parking is available. Gates will be open Thursday night until midnight.

100% of all proceeds will go to the Brian Angen Memorial Foundation, to help children at Oakland’s Children’s Hospital.
So come experience the thrill of your car, hang out with friends, and contribute to a worthwhile cause!

BAMF CHARITY TRACK EVENT REGISTRATION FORM
Please send in your entry by February 19, 2008

Driver’s Name: ________________________________________________________________

Address: _____________________________________________________________________

City: ______________________________ State: _____________ Zip: ___________________

E-mail: _____________________________________ Phone: ___________________________

$300.00 per driver. Amount enclosed: $_____________________

I can't make it, but I would like to make a donation to the foundation $_________________

Drivers will be grouped by experience. Please check one of the following.

______I am a beginner (drivers with little experience).
______I am an intermediate driver (I have done at least 3 track events).
______I am an advanced driver (Fast like Brian! I have done many track events).
Car I will be bringing: _______________________________________________

Please mail checks to: Brian Angen Memorial Foundation (BAMF) P.O. Box 320111, Los Gatos, CA 95032
If credit card payment is preferred, you can fax entry to 408-379-1901 or e-mail to
[email protected] (Please provide a billing address if different from mailing address.)

Card type__________ Credit card #__________________________________ exp. Date______________
For additional information please contact Terri Angen at 408-594-0439 or [email protected].
Race Ya Later! – Brian Angen

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21