Buttonwillow fun!

Reaction score
Just wanted to say "Thanks!" to Skip & Family for another fun and well-run Viper Days at Buttonwillow! It was great to meet even MORE Viper owners, this time a few more guys from "Down South." I especially liked the friendly 'rivalry' between SoCal Rebel and SSpeed Racer! I expect to see more of it at Thunderhill.
Also, I have a large stack of 2002 Viper Days calendars and the 2002 Viper Days Directory, so any of you local guys and gals are welcome to come pick up a few. The calendar would look great in your garage or cubicle (ugh!), and the Directory is handy to keep with you at home and at the events.
See you at Thunderhill!

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Bill, I had a great time and it was a pleasure meeting you. Not much of a rivalry SSpeed Racer is much faster then me on the track, but I'm better looking and get more women
laugh.gif

See ya at Thunderhill.

Jon 98GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ken, what's up with this Prepared class nonsense at Thunderhill?

I thought you were smart enough to know better than to show up in my backyard without slicks...

SSpeed Racer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bill it was a pleasure meeting you also. Where you able to get those air Deflectors sold??

I especially liked the friendly 'rivalry' between SoCal Rebel and SSpeed Racer! I expect to see more of it at Thunderhill.

(SMACKFEST)
What??? Poor Ron (Socal Rebel?) cant even ride with me let alone keep up with me. Whats up with that??
laugh.gif
I had to clean my seat after he got out! I am still trying to get the stain out!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Racer X??? KEN I look forward to viewing you in my rearview mirror!
Rookie or not I am up for any challenge!! The more pressure the better. 3 weeks is to long I am ready NOW!!!
This should be fun...

bring on the SMACK!!!!!

SoCal Craig

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry I didn't meet you Bill. I had a great time also. It was my 2nd track experience, and 1st time in my Viper. Lots of great people too.

K Adelberg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like the weekend was great! Not like my day at Willow Springs, got rained out of a go-kart race.

SSpeed Racer who? John sounds pretty fast. Well, if the new matrix holds true, with a one point deduction for my roll bar, I too will be in the Prepared class. We are going to need some good smack before Thunderhill!

Well SSpeed, racer X is going have to lay some wood to your rookie ego at Thunderhill. WAR RACER X!!!!!

OP
OP
B
Reaction score
John, yes, I sold the brake deflectors quickly. Thanks for asking! I'm thinking I should come to the events with a couple dozen sets of those. Seems like everyone needs them!
SoCal Craig, are you going to be at Thunderhill? It'd be good to meet you.
I'm ready for SMACKFEST 2002 at Thunderhill. Looks like it's "AdelSmack vs. SSpeedSSlinger!"
Let's all say it together in our best obnoxious radio ad voice: "SUNDAY, SUNDAY, SUNDAY! Live at Thunderhill! Nitro-burning Vipers! Sponsored by the GUITAR CENTER!" Hmph. Methinks I need to sit in a Barcalounger and crack open a Pabst Blue Ribbon!
Here's my offer: I'll buy a drink for the SMACKFEST winner!

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lil Schuey:
What configuration was Viper Days using at BW?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

We were running configuration #13.