Buyer Beware R&J Distributing

Status
Not open for further replies.

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ron,

Since you finally decided to answer, why was I charged over $100.00 for a "restocking fee" for 2 door panels? I paid the shipping both ways, so I'm real curious to know why it cost that much for you to open a box and take out that trash you tried to pawn off on me as being in "Excellent" condition? Was it that you had to pay someone to help you move those mean door panels from that big scary box or was it that you charged me because you had to get a tetanus shot and stitches after handling that rusted and busted crap?

OP
OP
R

Rollin4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did receive my emblems today. I must say they are really nice quality and I am quite pleased. I have no idea what happened with the Postal Service and the "two" orders that were shipped. It appears that DHL dropped the ball on the overnight delivery. But waiting almost a month for a item is not good business. Ron I would like to apoligize for this, but you really need to establish a better practice of keeping your customers informed of their orders. With that said I want to say to R&J Thank you.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gentlemen (and any ladies present), this thread is NOT an opportunity to dog-pile a vendor with every problem they've ever had in a public forum. I'm going to close the thread now, as it seems the OP has been satisfied. So if you have a beef with R and J, take it to ***, email or phone.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.