CAAP: Final Viper Videos - Speeches. Ralph Gilles says "Have Patience for Next Viper"

ivanrho

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dear Members,

It was a bittersweet moment as we watched the final Viper roll off the assembly line, but as CEO of Dodge said, "Have Patience" we were reassured that there is more to come. We had a great showing of VCA South Florida Members attend: Damir and Chris P., Russ O. with guest Suzanne, Bob P., David I., Doug L., Blair, Monica and Brittney R., David C., Larry, Lorainne, Adam and Matt Z., and myself.

We had a great time there seeing the factory, and also attending a private function at the Chrysler Museum. Some of us even visited CTC, Chrysler's Headquarters where they saw a Viper in the wind tunnel, a engine dyno, and the hot (130 degrees F) cold (-30 degrees F) rooms. No phones of camera were allowed in there but it was a treat to say the very least.

Below are some videos that I took while there when the speeches were given. Many notable Viper Fathers were there; Roy Sjoberg, Herb Helbig, Tom Sidlik, Tom Gale and even the 1st Viper Plan Manager was present too.

Check out the videos below and enjoy what we enjoyed; I keep going back to the faith Ralph instills in us when he says, have patience. We know this much: there is a clay model of the Gen 5 car, and some of our closest friends have even seen them. Ralph wants the OMG factor in again, the same OMG factor that all of us experienced back in the early 90s when we came out to the parking lot, and there were a hoard of people standing around our Viper. Those days are coming again soon!

You must be registered for see images attach

click here to watch the video
Close
You need to upgrade your Flash Player

Ralph Gilles

Close

Shelly Smith

Close

Chris Marshall

Close

Final Viper Rolls Off

V

Venomiss

Re: CAAP: Final Viper Videos - Speeches. Ralph Gilles says "Have Patience for Next Vi

Thank you for posting these Ivan.

Hoping for a next generation to come and that the Viper Fever can spread to the future.

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: CAAP: Final Viper Videos - Speeches. Ralph Gilles says "Have Patience for Next Vi

Cool! Really perked up my day.

Thank you CAAP.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets