Caffeine and Carburetors

dbrown3326

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone up for an early morning car show in New Canaan? Nov.3rd 7:30 am ending early morning. This is the last of their shows. Sometimes 500 cars. I didn't make the last one but am going to this show. It would be cool to see. 6 or more Vipers there. A great way to start a Sun. Morning!

Dennis B

pony23

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm headed down with another buddy. Maybe a few other guys too, still checking.

SlateEd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went in September, it was awesome - I'll be in New Hampshire this weekend so can't make it, but totally worth it for anyone who is around!!

michael71

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm planing on being there. This will be my last viper outing for the season. Is there a location where we can meet?

--mike

pony23

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm planing on being there. This will be my last viper outing for the season. Is there a location where we can meet?

--mike

It will be my last outing too.

Where do you live? I have a group of guys meeting in the Hartford area.

OP
OP
D

dbrown3326

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It will be my last outing too.

Where do you live? I have a group of guys meeting in the Hartford area.

Do you guys want to meet in New Canaan so we can park together ? I live there and could meet you in town maybe behind the town hall or I could merit you off of the parkway or. 95 depending on your route. I am thinking 7:30.

Dennis

michael71

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm coming in from greenwich via the merrit, I can meet up with everyone in new Canaan.
Dennis since you are local can you suggest a meeting spot for 7:30.

--mike

OP
OP
D

dbrown3326

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike,

We can meet behind the old town hall on main st. 7:30.

Dennis

OP
OP
D

dbrown3326

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If anyone would like to meet Mike and I, we are meeting at 7:30 behind the New Canaan town hall. This should be a great car show, the final of the season. Probably more than

Dennis

pony23

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys, I will probably meet you at the event. I have a bunch of cars coming down with me. There should be at least 5 of us. Probably can't miss our group, my Viper, Ferrari 360, 08 Shelby GT500KR, 67 Fairlane and a Lotus.

MikeT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
See you guys there. My buddy will also be taking his new c7.

Mike

pony23

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One of the best cruise ins I have ever been to. If anyone here hasn't gone this is worth the trip. Awesome cars and many I have never seen before. Saw a total of 6 vipers but didn't get a chance to meet any one. There was my silver 03, a red gen 3, black gen 4 ACR, red gen 2 ACR, blue and white gen 2, and of course a gen 5.

You must be registered for see images

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper