CS1.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 71
  • CS2.jpg
    CS2.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 59

white out

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember reading about this car in one of the mags (R&T, MT, C&D) back in '95 and it became my favorite Viper for years. In the article it was mentioned that the '96 would be slightly different, with the rear exiting exhaust. It's wild that the genI side sills were still used.

Anyways, congrats on the car.

Nick

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CS14, thanks for posting some pix. Very nice looking 95 you got there.

I like the whole color scheme.

Can you post more pix? Engine? Interior?

CS14

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks guys

The car is an -96 and have run around 9000 miles to day. I’m the third owner and I bought it from a car collector I know her in Sweden, the first owner sold to him late during year -99 in CA.

The colours are Wimbledon White and Guardsman Blue painted stripes, the interior are totally black with the CS logo on the seat and floor matt’s, the car is signed by Carroll Shelby together with chassi number and no.14 of 50 (but only 21 was made + the GTS). It has the rear exhaust but it also have a blue field painted under the doors. In the printed prospect/ brochure from Fitzgerald Motorsports the car has side pipes and blue areas around. I have heard that the first owner of my car come to pick up the new car but the blue fields wasn’t their so Fitzgerald have to paint them on before they deliver it. All the other white/blue CS cars I have seen have side pipes but the blue/white CS have the pipes in the rear with out any white fields under the doors.

A lot of things have been done on these cars, both on the looks and performance. To the car follows a leather folder with a letter of authenticity signed by Carroll Shelby and Dan Fitzgerald together with pictures from the Fitzgerald work shop. It’s really fun to have al the following documents from the first owner as well.

ERathmann

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I apologize for intruding on your thread. I am announcing the availability of one of these rare cars for sale in California. It is number 16 of 50. Interested parties can contact me via email:
[email protected]
I am not a car dealer, I manage car collections, and this client wishes to put this car on the market.
If anyone has information on the harnesses installed in this car, specifically if parts are available, please let me know. The shoulder straps are missing the plastic clips, making them useless.
Thank you
Erik

Attachments

• 100_1175.jpg
    100_1175.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 54
  • 100_1176.jpg
    100_1176.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 44
OP
OP

96ViperCS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey! After all these years we are finally getting some new posts on this thread. Looks like we now have found the one GTS and 4 of what we believe is 19-21 RT/10s (#s 10, 12, 14, and now 16). I had almost given up on this thread but excited to see some new activity. I will send messages to the new guys on the the thread. J.Bailey and I have stayed in contact and he has some great information on these cars.

If anyone has any documentation or pictures of my car in particular (Only Black one) please advise. In particular, I am looking for the documentation that CS14 shows of his car from the factory. I have been trying to track that down for years as somewhere along the line it got seperated from my car during one of the transactions. Bummer.

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice ! It came with those wheels and fascia ?

I apologize for intruding on your thread. I am announcing the availability of one of these rare cars for sale in California. It is number 16 of 50. Interested parties can contact me via email:
[email protected]
I am not a car dealer, I manage car collections, and this client wishes to put this car on the market.
If anyone has information on the harnesses installed in this car, specifically if parts are available, please let me know. The shoulder straps are missing the plastic clips, making them useless.
Thank you
Erik

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang