Calling all viper owners who can help??????

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
J

Jazzyjeff0129

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thank you for your comments, I understand that you do not know me as a regular guy. But I worked 12 hours a day for the past 23 years. Why was I picked, when a friend comes to me a says he screwed up by borrowing money from the wrong people and he purchased ******* with it thinking he would get rich, but had no one to buy it or did not realize that the small town we live in four and a half pounds of ******* would be very hard to move gram by gram, came to me and asked me for help. I assume he was hoping that I could help, all you need is a snitch to tell police that " I know a guy" and you are done if you fall for the bait. I happen to know a guy in Ny in that his business is moving illegal drugs, never said he was a friend, but that I knew him.
I am really not a bad guy, just made the worst mistake of my life and now at 47 may spend the rest of my life, or the better part of what's left in prison based on that mistake.
I guess a lot of people on here read this and laugh, but it's not a joke. I guess I thought that maybe someone would give a **** about this and realize that this could happen to anyone, at anytime just on the word of someone you might have thought was a true friend.

I am really sorry if I offended anyone or you think that I am an idiot, those thoughts are everything that already goes through my head every minute of everyday. But again thanks for slapping a person and adding salt to an already wide open wound.
Thanks and God Bless.

OP
OP
J

Jazzyjeff0129

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Troll? You truly are just a non compassionate person and a true master of the English language. If you have nothing nice to say why say anything?

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

Jazzyjeff0129

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Troll? You truly are just a non compassionate person and a true master of the English language. If you have nothing nice to say why say anything?

Last edited:

Sybil TF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ask Obama, he may help lol....This is the most absurd request on a Viper site I have ever heard.

Sybil TF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have you tried Viper Alley? They may be a bit more compassionate and those guys are all loaded...

Nsane1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think we all got the gist on this, thread closed, if you are interested in a Viper, here is one that needs a home...

(LOL Sybil that was humorous, VA is known for it's compassion...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmoore8950