can someone run this vin#

rx7master

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i have owned my car for nearly a year, i never checked it before buying it. i know that is dumb. well i am just curious now. i noticed a little overspray inside the front wheel well so im sure there is some history here. so if you have some spare time i would greatly appreciate your help.

feel free to rip on me if you must. i should have checked it before buying but, oh well. :crazy:

red98RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good news!

CARFAX Talking CarTM
The story of this 1998 DODGE VIPER GTS (1B3ER69E3WV401441) according to our interpretation of the information reported to CARFAX:
This coupe has had 3 owners and was owned in Texas. It was originally registered by the owner for personal use.
It has had no minor or moderate accidents reported to CARFAX.
It has had no DMV-reported total loss events, like a major accident, fire or flood.
It has not been reported by a DMV as having an Exceeds Mechanical Limits or Not Actual Mileage title.
It has a consistent mileage history with no indication of an odometer rollback. It was driven an average of 5,110 miles per year, which is lower than the industry average of 15,000. The last odometer reading, reported on 03/03/2005, was 34,195 miles.
It was not reported by a DMV as a Manufacturer Buyback or LEMON.
Its basic warranty has expired. You may want to discuss an extended warranty with your dealer.
Go to the Detailed Vehicle History for the complete history and a glossary of terms.

OP
OP
R

rx7master

Viper Owner
Reaction score
wow, im glad to see that. i guess the overspray is from repainting the front airdam from being scraped underneath.

thanks a million, now i can sleep at night. lol