Canadian Extented Warranty

1BADBITE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am considering the purchase of an Extended Warranty on my '00 Viper in Canada.
Can anyone recommend a Canadian Dealer and suggested price ranges. Can Warranties be purchased thru some of the recommended U.S. dealers for Canadian use as well ??

genXgts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey 1bad, how goes it!!!

I fly by the seat of pants without warranty, much to the reason of having no dealer in the city that has a Viper manual, let alone a dedicated mechanic to work on them. Vipertech is a paintball gun in this area.

Driving 4 hours per trip would get to be pain and I am learning the car from end to end, so far out a timing chain cover gasket set, so far I am still up in my eyes. Mind you my intake gaskets and rear main seal recalls, as well as frame have been done as well.

I had Chuck 'the man' Tator looking into a Cdn warranty thru him when pondering the idea and never pursued it, we discussed it in passing when ordering my gaskets. I would call him as well as talk to Wellington locally and see what answers you get there, consider that is where the car would be taken correct?

let me (us?) know how it goes!

looks like a good year for the VCA Ontario for us, get that thing out to the dyno day, I'll be there!!

HSSSTOY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
..Wish I was as handy as Ryan ..Bought 3 years bumper to bumper for around 3k a year ago...Make sure you renew before the 3 years factory warrenty has lapsed. Check with Mike Woods at Wellingtons, for a VCA members' price, they are one of the sponsors on this board cheers.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi