Canadian RT/10 for sale

ZEUS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was a misprint right? What you really want is a GEN 1. lol
Good Luck
Tom
PS-Go do what you have to do and buy your GEN3, but you'll be back.

OP
OP

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I may get a Gen2.. preferrably an ACR if a Gen2, so I may not go to the next Gen..

Hey, you guys hitting Haugens this year? Now that I'm back from England (I was over there for 2 months) I need to catch up with you guys. :2tu:

Just finished a showing a fellow from Port Perry the car today.. he was surprised it's flawless. Glad it wasn't beside your car Tom, then again.. I don't have unremoved wax from my hood and door gaps.. if you want any car cleaning tips, let me know! :rolaugh:

Did you (or Glenn) have Jay's number, I may throw an offer at him for his yellow ACR, not sure if he wants to sell, never know..

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike, if you decide gen 2 you already have one? Or do you want to preserve the pristine nature of the RT/10 you currently have and go for an ACR in a more track ready condition? Let me know your decision thoughts, I'd love to be of assistance ;)

OP
OP

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wish I had the funds to have 2.. Yes to answer your question, I may just build up a Gen2 ACR to look like one in your avatar, and I'll be asking you questions for a scheme. You know I have access to a company for carbon parts!

Heck, this was my last car that I built.. race paint schemes look great if done right.

You must be registered for see images

ZEUS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll round up Jay's number in exchange for those sill screws. Fact is, I really need them, exhaust rattles for 5min at startup, pretty embarrassing.
And if we ever get a decent Wednesday I'll organize a Haugens cruise myself. Fact is, while you were gone it always rains. Bring us some luck now.
-Tom

handyman_321

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Boys... I was at Haugens last Wed and met Ron from West Hill who bought the gen 2 GTS that looks like the lemans cars. Very nice guy. There was also a red gen 1 there but i didn't get to meet the guy. I thought it was Toms at first but it has HRE's and a break kit.

If we ever get any weather I'm in for another trip to Haugens...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JKGiant