Capital Dodge in Ottawa

jman2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
has anyone heard of good or bad things from Capital Dodge in Ottawa Canada? Was interested in getting PPI done but would like some feed back on them first.

If not them is there any independent to use around there?

Been following the forums for 3 yrs and i think i'm finally about to pull the trigger.

Big shout out to Chuck Tator, Jon B from parts rack, Daniel from VSP for being patient with me, none of you know me but i've sent you both plenty of questions and you have all answered promptly. This is a great forum and a great source of info.
Hopefully i'll be able to drive down to salem to actually visit Chuck and bring him a case of our Canadian beer!

J

V

Venomiss

That is great and hopefully one of those guys mentioned the Ontario VCA region contacts for you in their discussions. Ask here and see if anyone from there has used or recommends Capitol Dodge.

Viper Club of Ontario

Go to VCO officers and I'll send you a PM also with one other contact to find out.

OP
OP
J

jman2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Forgot to give a great big Thanks to Nabil for helping me out and sending me a few contacts, once again this place rocks!

J

OP
OP
J

jman2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well dont welcome me yet i still have to make the purchase :rolaugh:

But i've been trolling these boards to know your personalities....especially yours mr.yella!

I actually love yellow but could'nt find the right srt10 :(

I think ultimately a 2005 VOI srt10 yellow w black stinger hood is one of the best combo's around!

J

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh no. I have a name for myself! :omg:

Well, I will hold off on the welcome then, and change it to welcome to the VCA Web Boards! :)

OP
OP
J

jman2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have'nt picked up yet...still lookin :(
heeeeeeeeeee

But if i get anything you all will be the first to know.

J