Captree This Sunday ******'s

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Captree This Sunday ******\'s

Hey here we go gonna be 60 on sunday who's up for a run to captree then maybe *******

Russ :cool:

OP
OP
J

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: Captree This Sunday ******\'s

hey Tiger sorry dude captree is 15 minutes from my house ******* is a short ride from there trip to jersey would need a few hours to kill maybe we could set up brunch one afternoon

Russ

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

We could sure try that. Reason I suggested was because I know there is a huge Captree meet next weekend and many probably will wait. Either way I am sure we will see eachother soon.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Captree will be standing room only this weekend if the weather turns out like it's supposed to be, mid 60's. I'll be down there bright and early. Charley????????? Carlos????????? Get outa bed it's SPRING! :2tu:

OP
OP
J

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I'm gonna try and get there 8-9 hope the vette boys leave a little room for some real cars

BOGOTA

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Ok I MAY NEED SOME CONVINCING, but anything beats working.

OP
OP
J

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score

hey ted bring the viper did you do the tranny?
and any givin sunny day should be a driving a viper day you can work anytime ya got your whole life to work

Russ

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Maybe Charlie would drive my Merc.
Sorry Ted, but TOOC only drives karts now! LOL

I sorry to say but City SSSSSSnke is right. The Merc is damn Monster I tell you! Its going to be years before I can acquire the skill to drive something that leaves one with physical complications such as severe brain compression, broken vessles, collapsed lungs, crushed frontal cranium and cardiac failure if you stay on the gas for more than 40 seconds. Right now I'm just trying to get past the physical demands of the go carts. SLS Steve knows my next go cart hopefully will be that Ariel Atom.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Sorry guys, looks like I am not going to be able to make this one. Going on a run with the "other" guys that I already committed to.

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Sorry guys, looks like I am not going to be able to make this one. Going on a run with the "other" guys that I already committed to.

Yeah, Driving with some other people! (Keith type Post)

Don't mind me, just getting a few mindless post in to up the Tally.

Reaction score

hey ted bring the viper did you do the tranny?

Russ
I almost gave up on the 6 Speed, maybe 8 Speed www.gearvendors.com . My problem is locating a 3 speed (tork flight) that was used in 90's plus DIESEL pick ups, Dodge, or the 4 speed used in the SRT/10 pick ups today. These autos will bolt up directly to block. YES---I could buy one, but CAN NOT return it if it doesn't work!! Mike www.snakepitperformance.com and I are doing this prodject together. I've measured already, but would rather take stick out and put auto up to see if there is a chance to fit with out to much re arranging. See yuz Sunday. :2tu:

Reaction score

The Merc is damn Monster I tell you!

[/QUOTE] Charlie Charlie, you know if something sounds like a monster, it doesn't mean it is :rolleyes: . You've driven my Viper and that has a blower in it :smirk: . She even idles at 800. Oh---------- that's not 40 seconds, more like 10.

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

That Mercury is so so sweet!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
J

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score

"Run with the other guys" who are they? and how could there be "other guys"
we are the only guys, come cruise with the ny boys tiger

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Ferrari and Lambo guys. Helping to organize a run on Sunday and ours here came up after that one. Next time definitly but as of now rain looks like it will prevent them all.

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Tiger is a fair weather Viper lover. He knows where his heart stands with.Yo Tiger remember I SEEN THE VIDEO OF YOU DROOLING OVER THE fERRARIS IN THE CITY...I AM WATCHING YOU

OP
OP
J

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I am only 15 minutes away I can meet you guys any where and we could ride there together
who's goin?

Russ

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score

yo colombia ill meet you off the LIE at around 8:30 at exit 37 mobil station. where we metthe other day. then we can take the meadowbrook and onto ocean for some nice straight aways all the way into captree.

Marc Lublin

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thinking about hooking up, but they are now saying showers early then thundershowers developing later in the day. Guess I will check the weather in the morning and decide. If I do go, I will hook up with Dimitrios at 8:30.

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score

yea thats what i hear too. gonna have to wait and see in the AM and see what it looks like outside.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang