Car Back from Woodhouse...

Lee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just wanted to publicly thank Mark Jorgensen and the folks at Woodhouse for doing great work on my car. I had new Belanger headers, freeflow cats, Fidenza lightweight flywheel and 3.55 gears installed along with some general maintenance work done. The car sounds awesome!!! They also did a wet sand and buffed the car out - it looks like new!
Everything is done clean, quickly and on budget. The old parts are boxed up so I can put them away. They even backed the trailer up to the garage door so I didn't have to drive the car in the snow.
Thanks again for another great Viper experience.:2tu:

OP
OP
L

Lee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Leslie, you are right about the pics - I'll post them tomorrow.

I haven't dyno'd the car. We have been talking about another round of mods to the car (Paxton, brakes, wheels and tires) and we will dyno the car when we do the paxton (we'll have to number the car so we can have DC performance do a reflash). I have a bit of a paradox working against me - if work slows down then I will have time to do some of the work myself but I probably won't put out the jack for the SC but if work stays busy then I will go ahead with the SC but won't have time to do the brakes, springs and caps myself. I know I should consider myself fortunate to be busy but I would enjoy turning some wrenches myself.