car shipper new jersey to seattle??

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ive tried gary almond quite a few times but no answer and no phone back so does anyone have any other shippers they can recommend? any tips on what to ask when calling? I don't want the vehicle to be damaged when transporting it...

Hiss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Exotic Transport Co-Had my Viper shipped from Ky to Miami(DLM) and back. Enclosed carrier -no problems-good company. Would use them again.

vegas guy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gary is in China. Should be returning any day. He's flying in and picking up a car in Michigan and taking it to LA, then to Vegas for another pickup and on to San Fran. for a drop off on May 27 or 28 (approx). Leave him a message, he will get back to you. :drive:

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thomas Sunday, They brought mine from CA to NJ. I believe the guy runs east to west coast every other week.

TwinTurbo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ive tried gary almond quite a few times but no answer and no phone back so does anyone have any other shippers they can recommend? any tips on what to ask when calling? I don't want the vehicle to be damaged when transporting it...

I used this company and they were great!! They haul Exotic Cars and although they handle them with care they also cover them with plastic and use enclosed trailer. You can usually go to the WebSite and they can give you an immediate quote or give them a call. I too tried to get Gary but couldn't get together.

Here is the link....

https://passport.fedex.com/book/?quoteNumber=23305

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery