Caravan to Vegas

Jeff Lemke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure which forum to ask this. I'm looking to hook up with those groups driving to Vegas in their cars. I'm starting from Michigan (seems I'm the only one from Michigan driving there) and thought it would be nice to hook up with those in other states headed that way.

I need to be there early Monday (25th) so if anyone knows of groups willing to let me tag along please let me know.

Thanks.

Jeff

Viprrrrr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Not sure what day you are looking to leave, but if Thursday 9/21 will work for you we have about 12 cars leaving from the Minneapolis area and you are welcome to join us. We will arrive in Vegas on Sunday evening 9/24.

viper_man40

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Plan on leaving 21st after work and get a few hours on the road. Hoping the MCVO club will put together a list of people who are driving down. Looks like according to map quest it will take about 29 hours. Of course that is not Viper time. Jerry

ccronald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Two vipers will be leaving western New York thursday morning, taking I90 to I80 and tying up in Iowa City, Ia thursday nite. We plan to arrive LV midday sunday. Welcome to join us if you like.

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
CCRONALD,

Lets stay in contact as well - as I was planning to leave the Davenport, IA on Friday morning. Hoping to be in Vegas in time for the QBB on Sunday.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21