Carbon fiber creations WARNING

Proshop

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I want to warn everyone on this forum that I have been scammed by a female named Mona Simpson who owns Carbon Fiber Creations. I have been lied to many many times and now almost 8 months later I still do not have a refund or the part promised. I Gave her the benefit of the doubt because I know how it is being a little shop and how tough things can get. That being said she refused to refund me my original payment or my original part. She has stolen from me and I want to let everyone know that no matter what she claims or promises you, she can not be trusted with your $. If you insist dealing with her DO NOT PUT MONEY DOWN! She roped me in with continuous emails and promises of amazing parts at a reasonable price. Do not let her eagerness and quick replies fool you. I have read that she gives discounts for good reviews and offered it to me too. She also no longer takes Credit Cards only PayPal because Pay-pal only will do a charge back within 40 days of the original charge which is a lot easier for her to tell a few lies to get past this 40 day rule. She knows the system and she has scammed other people on other forums. She needs to be stopped !

Please post this in any forum you are apart of to help out your fellow car enthusiast from getting scammed. Feel free to copy and paste this or just give the advice of not paying money until they receive a finished product. We as a community need to initiate damage control against venders that lie, cheat, or steal from us. Thanks for reading and please spread the word.

Here is her Facebook site which I have been blocked from for telling people to pay after they receive their part, not before. Carbon Fiber Creations - Local Business | Facebook

CARBON FIBER CREATIONS | Rip-off Report: 693395

Here is the web site Cover it in Carbon

If you have a horror story or questions please PM me. If you have already given her money start the charge back processes now so the CC company will send her a warning that she needs to produce the product or she will be debited the charge in question.

Last edited:

97snk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up...they look like overlays...y not just get the real deal?

OP
OP
P

Proshop

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Oh she offers the real deal and she will be glad to do it for you but she requires a large payment up front. :)

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The world is full of crooks. Sorry you ran across one. :(

Also, I moved your thread to the miscellaneous vendor reviews section so that it's more likely people researching a costly purchase will run across this as opposed to it getting lost in the history of the General Viper section.

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
now thats gettin screwed with your pants on:lmao: sorry had to do it

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets