Chicago Auto Show Observations

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree, the SRT/10 does and should not look like the GTS. What the SRT/10 is supposed to do is show a more modern version of the RT/10, and to some it does.

As for the hood and the grill, I agree that the biggest difference is the new conventional hood verses the original clam shell version, and that has made a huge impact in how the cars are compared. I also think that a different grill could have made a huge difference. To me, using essentially the same grill as the original just does not work on the SRT/10. I would have preferred another one, but they want to keep that Dodge "look", so this is what we get.

OP
OP
S

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
With the top down you will see about a 3-4" view of the top across the edge of the deck lid. So what you saw should have been correct.

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Richard,

Did you notice that the 'door' handles were reminicent of the Corvette of the 70's? I found that odd. I too agree with the first two threads of this post as they express my sentiment exactly. I also spent a lot of time next to the car trying to see what so many others now see and still couldn't. I took some pictures of the car at odd angles on a Digital camera that I will post relatively soon in this thread. Overall the Dodge RAZOR MUST BE PRODUCED as the new MIATA Killer!! What a treat! I think that in the free autoshow booklet they mentioned that the car would go for $14K or above. WOW!!

I can't say enough about the beauty of both the RAZOR and the Crossfire.

Jay K.

SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Richard:
Oh, and did I mention that the car would look best in Graphite?
[/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Correction, the car WILL look best in BLACK.
asthanos.gif

tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member