Chicago Motor Cars

QUICKSRT10/SRT8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i bought a 2007 jeep SRT8 from there off ebay. they said the car was perfect. the pictures even looked perfect. when i got there the car was far from perfect. unfortunatly i drove a long way from cleveland so i bought the car anyway. used it as a winter ****** and traded it in on a 2010 jeep SRT8

Rizzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do your research on these guys. I have never dealt with them so anything I have heard is just that. But I have heard lots of negative comments about them on other forums as well. Just do a google search on them and you will find lots of unhappy campers.

steveoviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I drove 250 miles to look at a mint 06 Blue and White coupe. It was supposed to be perfect car with no accidents. When I arrived, it had the front nose repainted. The paint and a lot of nibs in it, the white stripe didn't match, and the body fasteners were missing. It also had a missing speaker in the middle portion, and who ever buffed it burnt thru the clear in several places.

I would not recommend dealing with this Dealership. I think they buy smashed Vipers and other sports cars, try to fix them in a poor manner and sell them to people that do not know how to tell.

evomind

Viper Owner
Reaction score
ive dealt with them and so have others i know.
check everything over very, very carefully before you buy anything.
id stay away.

xlrashn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have also heard enough that I would not recommend buying without doing an in person inspection at the very least. Do your home work.

lagalaxy13

Viper Owner
Reaction score
When I was looking to get my Viper, I was looking at one they had. I made a offer and they, told me to go f myself. But they spelled it out. I ended up with a lower mileaged car, for a even better price.

OP
OP
P

PirateViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So dont trust the carfax or autocheck info that comes on their cars.Seems that would **** out the crap.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang