Chrome 5 Spokes

Reaction score
The 5 spokes look awesome. Of course I'm biased having just ordered some. Now I'll have to get the lettering done in red...thanks for the idea!!:2tu:

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
When I was researching custom wheels for my Serpent I found out that many aftermarket wheels have an additional 3/4" offset built into them, hence the reason they stick out slightly farther than the stock wheels.

I agree - they both look outstanding - and I am just a bit biased as I also just got my 5 spokes back from Calchrome. Keeping my fingers crossed that i can find someone to install the tires without scratching the wheels. i will probably add a layer of duct tape to try to protect them. Also will put a coat of polish/sealant on them as wallbanger suggested.

5 spokes look great on all Vipers!

If the HRE's were 20's I'd easily say keep those, but with those being 19's I like the stock five spoke better except for the fact that the stock wheels tuck under the fenders too much.....hmm....???

flip a coin :) they both look good

OP
OP
H

Hiss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Could be wrong-but since the HRE's have more of the open look than the 5 spokes I believe they would look even better with the drilled or slotted rotors (maybe even both).

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96