Chrome Fire extinguisher

Double Venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you all for the fine comments. After we shipped out almost 500 extinghuishers between the Viper guys and the Cobra guys. I have turned this all over to Sean- "Roe Racing". Sean has come up with a great bracket to use that does not require any mods to your Vipers. I have been negligent in talking with Sean, but I have been setting him up with our supplier. He may, just may have one or two left in stock that I sent him via VOI6. Give him a call. Don't think he will be selling them as cheap as we did, but what ever, it is still a mandatory piece for your car!

Be safe!
DV

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Call Sean. The bracket that he designed is great for installing in front of the passengers seat. Its easy to reach and does not get in the way. Some of the mounts that are either behind your head (dangerous) or mounted to the side of the console (tear up the passenger's leg if there is an accident) I would not recommend, they may be difficult to get to in an emergency - besides, you may have to alter your car some. Sean's mount takes 5 minutes to put in using the existing bolts for the seat glides and you still maintain full fore and aft movement of the passenger seat. After undoing your 5 points, the extinguisher is easily within reach. Hope this helps.

OP
OP
D

Double Venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alan,
I sincerely apologize! I thought everyone had been notified. The months of back orders, fighting with our suppliers and not really being set up to sell parts and accessory's, I gave up. I have talked to Sean (sp) months ago, and am still trying to get him set up to sell the extinghuishers.

Don't let your anger keep you from getting one from somewhere. It is still a great safety item.

Again, I am extremely sorry you got missed. If it helps at all, I am still waiting (since June) for our last orders.

DV

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Ed,
Please call me at the shop. I left a message on your business line and via e-mail after VOI6. Seems like I've been getting a couple calls a week about the extinguishers and I've been telling them to call you (including Ken Adelberg today)(poor guy must feel like he's getting the run around
You must be registered for see images
). I'd like to handle them for you and make the brackets as well, but need to get some in inventory before I can advertise them
You must be registered for see images

Hope to hear from you soon,
(904) 733-5469

K Adelberg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anybody know where I can get a chrome fire extinguisher? Just thought it would look cool.

SNK BIT in WA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Give Classics by Elite, Inc. a call. Great people. I am the one that started a run on the chrome fire extinguishers last year. (brush fire, off track excursion.) Classics offered to sell extinguishers at cost just to encourage people to put one their car. http://www.streetrods.com/
740 852-5280

Jerry Scott[CO]

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ken - I think that Sean Roe sells them in a chromed Halon unit. Make sure that you get Halon, since you don't want the powder type for a car fire. They leave a real mess, while the Halon leaves no residue. Try him at 904-733-5469

OP
OP
D

Double Venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sean,
I'll be getting in touch with you by Monday. Hopefully this problem with the suppliers will be resolved. I do apologize for the long delay. I keep thinking "today" I will have an answer. I simply have been inundated at our shop with work and have blatantly neglected to stay on top of this like I should have.

I did talk to Ken and explained to him the situation. I asked him to just wait about a week, by then the logistics and the transistion should be taken care of. Lets hope so.

DV