Chrome - San Diego

viperfuntime

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anybody know of a good chrome shop in San Diego that chromes wheels?

I know there are a lot of shops that do chrome but don't do wheels and I am just looking for a good referral.

Thanks for any input you can offer.

unreelviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sundevillover, I would definitely recommend California Chrome Plating in Valencia, Ca. This is my 3rd Viper and I've had all my wheels done by them. Give John O'Neill a call at (661)294-0170 or go to their website: calchrome.com

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
+1 on Calchrome. They did an amazing job on wallbanger's 08 H-Spokes, and they will be doing my 5-spokes pretty soon.

OP
OP
V

viperfuntime

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes I have heard of them but was hoping to drop off wheels more locally. How much is it to ship 4 wheels to them?

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
looks like your best bet is to do a web search... try these guys

Escondido Plating Inc.

stop by their shop and look at some of their finished product and ask questions...BUT if u want a guaranteed quality product then use calchrome....plus it's only $200 a rim... shipping runs around $100 (ups ground)one way....also they have great customer service and stay in touch during the process .. they even call and send pics of the rims when they are finished and ready for shipping , just a great place..

http://forums.viperclub.org/srt10-srt10-coupe-discussions/616523-euroteck-rotors-installed-2.html

here are my rims when they were just finished and ready for shipping

osborn_viper_02.jpg

btw looks like a number of chrome plating businesses were closed down in san diego a few years back because of pollution.... Greg Cox, San Diego County Board of Supervisors

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery