Clear Side Marker Lights

Anthony - 98 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where can you get the clear side marker lights for the front facia?

I have seen them on eBay and understand them to be over priced. I have heard they are the same lights from another car or off a trailer.

Anyone know?? :confused:

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:cool: Bought mine from procar parts perfect fit comes with amber bulbs they seem brighter, bit expensive but look great,,Avata not updated yet and not sure how to post....... :smirk:

beckertb

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I recently purchased the Procarparts pieces. Unfortunately my car is not here to install them, but they appear to be of OE quality. As Viper Baz mentioned, the amber bulbs are included. Although more expensive than the APC, I certainly believe the quality is reflected in the product. (no pun intended)

Happy motoring,

Ben

OP
OP
A

Anthony - 98 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I do, the quality is exellent,dont pay the 90.00 they want,you can find them on ebay for 39.00 i bought 10 sets

Scott,

The ones you bought off eBay are they the same as the $90 ones or the $17 ones??? :confused: Is there a difference besides the $73?

Are you selling any?

Vipermed 97.01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the ones I bought are the $90 ones they fit and look great,the $17 ones well,you get what you pay for,if you do a search under my splitter pics you will see them,if you cant find them on ebay, i will sell you a set for what i paid

Matt M PA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It must not take much to confuse me...but what is the story with this markers? Are the cheapie ones no good? I thought clear lenses would look great on my Steel GTS, but I too had problems in parting with $90 to get them. I did an ebay search and found none.

Andy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok. I bit. I ordered the carparts ones. They were $16.95 plus about $6 in shipping. I found a 10% coupon, so you can save another buck sixty-nine. To use the coupon, type SAVE10 into the coupon link...

I'll post how they look when I get them.

OP
OP
A

Anthony - 98 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok. I bit. I ordered the carparts ones. They were $16.95 plus about $6 in shipping. I found a 10% coupon, so you can save another buck sixty-nine. To use the coupon, type SAVE10 into the coupon link...

I'll post how they look when I get them.

Great - let us know what you think!

Andy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Follow-up: I did the whole pull down tree selecting make/model/year/etc, and they shipped a part that was about 2/3 the size needed. It has been returned, and they are refunding my credit card.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi