Clueless Chevy Salesmen

SapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who knows? I traded my 99 Carrera 2 for a Vette. The way some pansies talk, they think the viper is TOO HARD TO DRIVE and need a "more realistic" DAILY DRIVER.
smile.gif

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I had my car at a used sports car dealer and it was parked out front. A friend of mine was looking at getting a blue porsche boxster. She and I went for a test ride and when I came back...the owner was shaking his head and said.."Man! your car has gotten all the attention since you pulled in here. People were coming up left and right to see if it was for sale!" That made my day.

I turned around and saw a kid getting into my car while trying to keep the door open with his foot (kicking the inside panel). I ran over there and told the kid to get out! The mom came up to me and was mad. She said the car was for sale and he didn't have to get out. I just about blew up. I told the little brat to get out! She then realized it was my car. She and the little stink left the lot. The owner came up to me and said that earlier that little a-hole nicked the Ferrari 360 modena in the show room but whipping the door open and hitting a post. If I ever have any kids and one of them does that...god save his A$$! Parents need to teach their kids to respect other people's property. The car lot owner had some patience...I guess.