Clutch pedal link...

LifeIsGood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went to install the shorter clutch pedal link that a couple of the vendors sale. When I removed the old one, I found that it was almost identical to my new one...so I'm guessing that a previous owner must have done this already. The issue is that my clutch pedal is probably still 1.5" higher (out further) than my gas pedal. I thought that they would have been a whole lot more level with each other with the fix :dunno:. Both the clutch links are 5" between the holes. What is the difference in length between the original and the shorter one? Did installing the shorter one help anybody more than it seems to have helped me?

Here's a picture of them...

You must be registered for see images

anaconda666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just measured my Dave's Big Brakes clutch lowering link that I have not installed yet and it is 4 1/4" between the holes.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i installed the roe kit way back when i bought the car. made a big difference. you being tall will appreciate it.

ELW98

Viper Owner
Reaction score
sounds like someone sold you the org. stock link(by accident maybe?). i put the roe link in my genII,and it made a nice difference.

vpower01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That looks like the correct link...i would have made the holes
in the new link about 1 inch further apart so it would of made a bigger difference.
I didnt notice any real difference for trouble my back went through putting it in. :lmao:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4