Collectors Car Corral - hosting an Open House on Sunday, April 14 - Owings Mills, Md

zoomie

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Collectors Car Corral -- will be hosting an Open House on Sunday, April 14 from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m. In celebration of the 50th Anniversary of the Ferrari Club of America, a commemorative Ferrari 599 has embarked on a One Lap of America Celebration and will be arriving at Collectors Car Corral (12 Music Fair Road in Owings Mills) between 12 p.m. and 1 p.m. It will be on-site for the duration of the Open House. At each stop of the U.S. tour, the Ferrari Club of America is raising money for the Ronald McDonald House. Your donation can be made during the Open House but one is not required to attend.

You can meet us at CCC at 12 p.m. or you can join me at Hunt Valley Towne Centre for the 11:15 a.m. cruise departure. To learn more about Collectors Car Corral and their services, click on the link below.

Welcome to Collectors Car Corral
www.collectorscarcorral.com
The Collectors Car Corral was created and designed to provide an environment in which the automotive and motorcycle enthusiast has a safe and secure facility to enjoy their passion for the car hobby.

dru282

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Collectors Car Corral - hosting an Open House on Sunday, April 14 - Owings Mills

Sounds like fun. Count me in. I will meet you in Hunt Valley. Any particular place in the towne center. Thanks again for the invite

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Collectors Car Corral - hosting an Open House on Sunday, April 14 - Owings Mills

almost too late for the museum event. We going to do that or not?

dru282

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hey Steve. I am sorry but I wasn't aware of the museum event. What was that?

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Mark,

I emailed information on this event via membership server. Don't forget about the 27th........

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hey Steve. I am sorry but I wasn't aware of the museum event. What was that?

Mark has been setting up an event with Simeone Museum up in Philly.

OP
OP
zoomie

zoomie

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score

I just got a response from Dr. Simeone and his events manager, and forwarded that to Steve and John. more to come, sounds like a fun event to me, though the original Demo Days last month featured the Daytona Coupe and Ferrari GTO, which will be in the museum on the 27th.

OP
OP
zoomie

zoomie

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score

regarding The Collector's Car Corral open house on Sunday the 14th, I was actually planning on meeting at the CCC in Owings Mills.

dru282

Enthusiast
Reaction score

So is anyone meeting at the hunt valley towne center still or just all meet at ccc

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456