Colorado VCA Fall Drive (PICS)

Detlef

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, we had a great turnout to our annual fall drive in Northern Colorado. Best of all, the weather cooperated. We started out with 30 cars including two Viper trucks, a Lambo, 2 Ferrari's, and an assortment of Porsches. And who did a surprise showing up after doing the Peak to Peak drive. The one and only, Roy Sjoberg, "Father of the Viper". He had some great stories of how Chrysler funded the Viper program in the beginning. We then did our drive thru the Canyons, had lunch and ended up for drinks and treats at our house in the afternoon. All in all a great turnout with cool weather, which made the Canyon carving so much fun. Thanks to all that came.

HPIM7912.JPG

HPIM7913.JPG

HPIM7915.JPG

HPIM7920.JPG

HPIM7927.JPG

HPIM7928.JPG

HPIM7930.JPG

HPIM7933.JPG

HPIM7941.JPG

HPIM7942.JPG

HPIM7949.JPG

CarDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was such a fun drive (probably one of the most fun..speed wise...wink, wink)...really got the chance to push the Cayman and the Ferarri 550 in some corners with the Quab Cab truck. I was so very impressed how the truck handled plus the rebuilt stock motor from Arrow Racing really performs. It was very cool that cars kept pulling over to the shoulder to let the large group of "exotics" pass them.

FUN with a capital "F" was had by all.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gorgeous pictures of the CARS, yesss!!! And, of course the scenery as well...I get distracted by the beautiful Vipers---just awesome!! Thanx for posting them! ~juli

OP
OP
D

Detlef

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agreed CarDude, other folks in slower vehicles were pretty cool to let us pass so frequently. I did this drive on Labor day early morning with not a single car to pass. It was scary fast at times as I did it in less than half the time we took on Sunday. But what a rush!

CarDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agreed CarDude, other folks in slower vehicles were pretty cool to let us pass so frequently. I did this drive on Labor day early morning with not a single car to pass. It was scary fast at times as I did it in less than half the time we took on Sunday. But what a rush!

Your a bad person, you should be ashamed of yourself...:drive: :nono: ....:rolaugh:

Thanks for a great time...too bad we missed the time at your home.