Hill, Vern
David Boggs SUpercharged car
David Boggs Twin Turbo Car
David Boggs Stock SRT 10
Rohn Kittel
Andy Hughes
Kevin Howeth (2 cars)
Norm Koerner

These are all the cars that are Pre-registered! We need More cars!!!!

DOnt miss the excitement!
If your not on this list and are coming let us know:

OP
OP
D

Dr Roof

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ill be there if my car is ready by wednesday and will drive out west with twinvipers

We would love for you to come. This is gonna be a great time!

We have 11 New entry's that has never raced the series before! so witht the Texas and FLorida Posse maybe things will turn out real nice!

Mike 99ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are Vipers the only cars running on those dates?
The schedule on their web site says steet drags on the 6th and Dunlop Neo Fest Custom Compact Nationals on the 7th.
Sorry if this has already been explained. I am going to try and make it but, it might be last minute decision do to work situation.

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Come on D,

Kick the body shop guys in the ass....

everything is almost done except suspension parts which been back ordered for weeks now. i even ordered 2 extra 18" wheels with new BFG tires.

VIPR GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Oh no, I don't see Cudaman on the list, where is Ward?

Lets get some more of these Ohio cars out there, Cincinnati, you guys are always looking for something to do. This is a little more than an hour away, come enjoy your cars, this isn't just for all out drag cars. Lets support the biggest Viper event to come to Ohio this year and have some fun going down the strip.

V10 MOJO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lotta southern ohio vipers, show up and support the V10 nats, have some fun, and even race if you like.

VOI cant touch a well attended V10 Nats event on a nice race weather weekend :laugh:

two events; this will be excellent, autocross and drags on same tire setups. promises to be one helluva event

Jack B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rich:

All the Ohio vipers below Columbus are either posers or cruisers. There are a lot of vipers in southern Ohio, but, no racers.

VIPR GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Jack, come on now, Kenny, Dave Polen and myself will be there to represent the southern Ohio Vipers. Maybe some of the Cincinnati guys will show up also.

PBJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey David,
I may be out this race...As of Saturday, I am on strike and jobless. My dealer along with 61 other dealers voted our contract down. I am trying to justify spending my house payment on racing for the weekend. Let me sleep on it one more night and I may see you there...I know Kevin doesn't want to go by himself so that may be a deciding factor. I'll talk to you soon.
Later,
Joe

Jack B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper GTS:

isn't Cincinnati in a southern state, I don't think Ohio acknowledges those zip codes.

I read in USA Today last week that if a car is registered in Cincinnati proper and has over 300 hp it must have a rpm governor installed. On second thought that might not affect the those vipers.

VIPR GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Paul, luckily for me I live way way north of Cincinnati so I was able to avoid the municipally installed rev limiter. However, I do believe that you are correct in your assumptions here, I have not seen any of the Cincinnati guys offer up any eviedence to the contrary. None of them have posted regarding this event even though it is so close to them.

2kviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
when is it? sorry to ask w/out researching a bit, but i'm at work. my challenge is a wife, a 4 year old, 2 year old and a 3 month old. believe me i want to be there. have never drag raced, but am all four it...

btw, i don't have the rpm govenor on my snake... lol

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey David,
I may be out this race...As of Saturday, I am on strike and jobless. My dealer along with 61 other dealers voted our contract down. I am trying to justify spending my house payment on racing for the weekend. Let me sleep on it one more night and I may see you there...I know Kevin doesn't want to go by himself so that may be a deciding factor. I'll talk to you soon.
Later,
Joe

Joe
Sorry to hear about your job situation. Hope it gets better soon. Maybe it will work out and you can come. Tell the wife hello. :usa:

PBJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am coming....I'll just pass on making my house payment this month. Ha Ha I have to move my picket schedule around, and pack up the peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. See you guys there.
Joe

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am coming....I'll just pass on making my house payment this month. Ha Ha I have to move my picket schedule around, and pack up the peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. See you guys there.
Joe

Oh yea that's what your avatar stands for Peanut Butter and Jelly :D :D :D :p

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang