CompCams Xtreme

Marc Lublin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, I put one in my 94 this summer and just received another for my 2000. The 94 runs great, the car is super fast. Idle is a little rough, but no computer mods were done. My 2000 will receive Sean Roe's Vec1 to help me get the most out of it.

OP
OP
M

Marc Lublin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, I did get the 218/224. I also purchased the T&D 1.7's as well. I think the stock rockers might be able to handle the extra spring pressure ot the new springs needed. I figured why not go all the way as long as had the motor open.

LTHL VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone have any Dyno results of the cam alone or cam with T & D rockers?
It would be nice to see where and how mcuh hp and tq. is added in the powerband.
What about price? What do the cams run?

Reaction score
I have to say that internet racers supply *****. They want you to pre pay for stuff that is not in stock. Then when it doesnt come in in 3 months, they dont want to refund your credit card. I had to contact the credit card company to dispute it. Then they said that I had recieved the material. So Im still fighting.

LTHL VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree Albert.
Internet Racers Supply are not high on my list either. They seem to increase prices on a regular basis, or misquote them. I stick with Summit; seem to have better prices and much better service and return policies.
www.summitracing.com

Brad Manhattan Beach

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Can I change out my cam without voiding an extended warranty? What other modifications should I combine to maximize the impact of a cam upgrade?

How much did the total change cost (including installation)?

Thanks for your feedback.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte