Competition Coupes for sale, rental and sponsorship

Daniel Cragin/DC Performance Inc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
DC performance has several Comp Coupes available for sale , rental or sponsoship. If you are interested in these amazing race cars, want to own or drive one or be part of a VRL, Speedvision or Grand Am race team. Here is your chance.

For information please contact:

Dan Cragin
DC Performance/ The Viper Shop
310 841 9669

JoeB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DC performance has several Comp Coupes available for sale , rental or sponsoship. If you are interested in these amazing race cars, want to own or drive one or be part of a VRL, Speedvision or Grand Am race team. Here is your chance.

For information please contact:

Dan Cragin
DC Performance/ The Viper Shop
310 841 9669

:( :( :( :( :( :(

Yeah Right, I'm sure the ones for sale are at the original price not the new price. :confused:

I sure hope this isn't another one of those car flippers. Is it another story about " I bought the car and now I have to sell it because......, but Please pay me more than I paid for the car because thats the goin rate" I hope its not another BS story just to make a profit. Just like Archer did. All profit motivated.
Viper Race Headquarters made a big deal about a useless Viper Days lic that I had to wait to get, just to get the Damm car. But they still took the money and sat on it in the mean time. And now we see people who buy the car just to make a profit. Looks pretty obvious to me. lets all buy one and lock them it a garage, wait till the price goes even higher and then sell them.

Ok I'll get off the soap box now--You guys really P*ss me off.

Joe B

OP
OP
D

Daniel Cragin/DC Performance Inc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Do not jump to conclusions Joe. DC Performance has been supportive of the Comp Coupe program from the start. We will be campaigning two CC's in VRL and or the speedvision and world challenge series. As you know this takes money. That is why we are aproaching sponsors.
We also have some customers who would like to make their cars available to us to campaign and service. Because of the late delivery of the cars and the economy some peolpe simply cannot afford their cars at this time. We want to put them into the right hands for a fair price. PVO knows these cars are for sale and just asked that they are not sold to people on the list. Our goal is to get these cars on the track instead of sitting in a garage.

Dan Cragin
DC Performance

David Jenkins

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joe, I doubt you'll find too many people who want to sell something without making a profit. Welcome to America. Dan's just trying to help out a client. It's highly likely he's not making anything on the sale, or should I say "charging" the client to help sell the car.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I understand Joe's frustration, but it is America and we've lived with these "Viper prices" for a long time. I just hope DC keeps making CCs long enough so I can get one and compete. Of course if the price gets outta reach then I'm outta luck.

JoeB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do not jump to conclusions Joe. DC Performance has been supportive of the Comp Coupe program from the start. We will be campaigning two CC's in VRL and or the speedvision and world challenge series. As you know this takes money. That is why we are aproaching sponsors.
We also have some customers who would like to make their cars available to us to campaign and service. Because of the late delivery of the cars and the economy some peolpe simply cannot afford their cars at this time. We want to put them into the right hands for a fair price. PVO knows these cars are for sale and just asked that they are not sold to people on the list. Our goal is to get these cars on the track instead of sitting in a garage.

Dan Cragin
DC Performance

Dan if this is truely the case, then I apoligize. If a car needs to be sold then it should go for a fair price. If I understand correcty the deposit is non refundable. I have been approached by vendors and people who are on the list to buy cars and the BS that is going on really puts a sour taste in my mouth. So someone on the list can only trade spots. I traded for a lower spot thanks to a generous VCA member, and I know of another member who did the same so that person could get their car and race sooner- due to the late build.
For the profiteers I hope they get stuck with the car and have to race it or loose money, when they sell. I still only see the same names at the VRL races. 1 or 2 more in the CC class.
My intentions are to learn the car and then race in the VRL next season. Due to the late production, this year is pretty nuch over.

Joe B

Sonny 00 GTS ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with you Joe, the bottom line is that these cars belong on the track, not in a showroom garage being polished to death. But Dan Cragin is a stand up guy and does support racing so give him a chance. Viperdays is to date the most accommodating and successful venue for the Comp Coupe and a great place to sort the car out before spending the big money on other more expensive series.

JoeB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with you Joe, the bottom line is that these cars belong on the track, not in a showroom garage being polished to death.

Sonny,

I'll say, we have a few of those here in CA. "locked away in a garage"

We are blessed cause we can track all year. In Jan of this year I had 7 track days, only 1 in the rain. I'll be in my CC every weekend, weekday, somewhere this year once its ready.

Joe B--I'll be drivin my CC

DanElam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What Grand-Am class would this run in? GTS? I didn't think there was a class that it fit for Grand-Am.