Consumor Report

VENUM INJECTION

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Not sure how to get consumor reports to change this stat. They were reviewing top 10 cars for 2010. I saw the Viper was rated the fastest amoung the cars the reviewed 0-60. But the time they quoted was 4.2 seconds which is way off from 3.4.:nono:

viperdrummer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CR is a huge joke. I have a number of product clients and even the ones that get the highest marks laugh at the mistakes and errors in the reports/ratings.

jdavis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The numbers they publish might be from their own expert testing...

Right! Consumer Reports relies only on it's own research teams. Needless to say that they have a bias toward the most "green" products.

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just canceled my online subscription with them after 6 years of membership. There are just so many free sources for unbiased reviews of anything that you can imagine. CR is so limited and predictable... Their time has passed and who cares what they have to say these days...

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure how to get consumor reports to change this stat. They were reviewing top 10 cars for 2010. I saw the Viper was rated the fastest amoung the cars the reviewed 0-60. But the time they quoted was 4.2 seconds which is way off from 3.4.:nono:

The numbers they publish might be from their own expert testing...

Not sure there's anything misrepresented. Most likely they were not testing under the best track conditions. Likely their test Corvette had a 0-60 time of 4.8 seconds. Fastest is fastest.

Cop Magnet

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Did you misspell your screen name on purpose? I might have thought so--sort of a one-off--except for the grammatical error in your post title and text. Normally, I wouldn't mention a spelling error, but when it is bad enough you get your own name wrong, well..
:omg:

OP
OP
V

VENUM INJECTION

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yes i was a little sloppy in not paying attention to my spelling. Normally I check that because I know people look at that. No excuses this time. Yes I did the "Venum" as a one off bc "Venom" had ben used in another name. I'm sure it would have been fine but just wanted to be different. Thanks for keeping me straight though.