Copperhead Console Upgrades

Wayne Finch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to MGW and Ron (R&J - venomblue550) for the products and Chris Marshall's car and pics for the inspiration. Center console has been painted to match car color and brilliant chrome accents added (shifter, shifter bezel, ac knobs, radio knob, dash rings, cup holder ring).

You must be registered for see images attach

Snakester

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It really looks great. :laugh:
So much so that you have to wonder why they don't come that way from the factory.
It really spices up the interior, and compliments the Copperhead's custom car look. :2tu:

Vipper Rich

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Fort Lauderdale, FL (Winter) Saugatuck, MI (Summer
Nice! should of had them paint the cig lighter
5552100_1153-med.JPG

wormdoggy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been thinking about painting the centre console for sometime now. Any concerns about the paint peeling?

Looks really great guys!!!

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks good!! The MGW stuff is next on my mods list..but get this..if you don't have a shift pattern on top of your shifter or beside it somewhere there is a $109 fine if cops pull you over :eek: Dumbest crap I've ever heard!!

MGWLTD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks good!! The MGW stuff is next on my mods list..but get this..if you don't have a shift pattern on top of your shifter or beside it somewhere there is a $109 fine if cops pull you over :eek: Dumbest crap I've ever heard!!

You can get our shift knobs with the 6 speed gear shift pattern on them if you like . or get it on a power outlet plug and pop up the little outlet thing when you get pulled over.

OR...

you can get this logo which we make that really gets them going...

http://www.mgwltd.com/george/ffastgripper.jpg

EDIT- ON SECOND THOUGHT I AM LINKING THIS PIC IN CASE ANYBODY HAS KIDS LOOKING.
PG13 RATING ON KNOB :eek:

regards
george

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Quote "Looks good!! The MGW stuff is next on my mods list..but get this..if you don't have a shift pattern on top of your shifter or beside it somewhere there is a $109 fine if cops pull you over Dumbest crap I've ever heard!!

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You can get our shift knobs with the 6 speed gear shift pattern on them if you like . or get it on a power outlet plug and pop up the little outlet thing when you get pulled over.

OR...

you can get this logo which we make that really gets them going...

http://www.mgwltd.com/george/ffastgripper.jpg

EDIT- ON SECOND THOUGHT I AM LINKING THIS PIC IN CASE ANYBODY HAS KIDS LOOKING.
PG13 RATING ON KNOB :eek:

regards
george

LOL I love the shiftknob you have a link to but I defenetly want the red fangs logo!!

Quote "Looks good!! The MGW stuff is next on my mods list..but get this..if you don't have a shift pattern on top of your shifter or beside it somewhere there is a $109 fine if cops pull you over Dumbest crap I've ever heard!!

Canada :p

Mach10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice craftmenship on the console but NAH..................
The factory stiching is perfect for the copperhead without the "mamba" appearance (console, etc.)but good job on the console anyway... :2tu:

spicoli25

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love the console. How much did it cost you to do that? I am purchasing a Copperhead and would think about doing that for sure!

Paul S Lacey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks great but one thing, I changed my screws to stainless steel improves the looks even more.

And if you don't like it well just change em back!!!

Chuck B 98 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's beautiful. :eek: I couldn't imagine getting a ticket for a shifter without the shift pattern on it?!! Cheers, Chuck

DSR207

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Quote:

I love the console. How much did it cost you to do that? I am purchasing a Copperhead and would think about doing that for sure!

Call Tony @ autoform

Phone: 616-392-4909

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang