Corsa Exhaust and Dustless "Performance Plus" Brake pads now available for online ordering....

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Corsa Exhaust and Dustless \"Performance Plus\" Brake pads now available for online ordering....

Hi Everyone,

By popular demand, Roe Racing is now stocking Corsa's 3" Viper Cat-Back exhaust system as well as the new Performance Plus "Premium Formulation" line of low / no dust and noise street pads for all Viper years.
These dustless brake pads are available from us for $133.20 a full car set for VCA members.
Our toll free order line is 1-866-ASK-SEAN

You must be registered for see images

Corsa 3" Cat Back Viper Exhaust System. Direct bolt in installation in 1996 and newer Vipers. Includes all necessary clamps and mounting hardware. MSRP is $1,495.00, our price is $1,389.95

Performance Plus Brakes "Premium Formulation" pads are fast becoming popular in the Viper community due to their dustless and noiseless characteristics. Front pads fit all 1992 to 2002 Dodge Viper stock front brake calipers. $ 63.25

All 1992 to 2000 Dodge Viper stock rear brake calipers. Our price $69.95

All 2001 and 2002 Dodge Viper stock rear brake calipers. Our price $69.95

OP
OP
S

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Re: Corsa Exhaust and Dustless \"Performance Plus\" Brake pads now available for online ordering....

If you're considering a Corsa exhaust and have been given a lower quote than our price, let us know. We'll do our best to beat that price or match it and offer free ground shipping
smile.gif

OP
OP
S

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Re: Corsa Exhaust and Dustless \"Performance Plus\" Brake pads now available for online ordering....

A big "Thank You" to those who took advantage of our free shipping offer this week on the new brake pads and exhaust we're carrying.

Apparently, there's some confusion about EBC and Performance Plus brake pads. The two seem to be unique "brand names" by the same company, but are not competitors. All the pads we got in say "EBC Greenstuff". It seems they were supposed to be black and not say EBC on the packaging (go figure).

VIPORXXX

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hi Sean,

I'm still a little confused....if you want to replace your worn out stock pads which pads are recommended. From your comments I understand you to say both "brands" come from the same manufacturer but are they the same pads???? I am considering replacing my OE pads with EBC greenstuff.

2nd question, since I'm on the subject. For track use (like Viper Days) using stock set up, what brake pads would you suggest???

Thanks
Fast Eddie

OP
OP
S

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Hi Eddie,
The benefit of the EBC/PP pads are they make little dust and noise compared to the stock pads. I can't say if the Greenstuff has any benefit in regard to decreasing stopping distance or if their life is longer.
As an FYI, we will not be getting any more of their Viper pads. Apparently, there is an exclusive US distributor for those pads in Greenstuff in both brand names. So, don't expect to see any ******** data on stopping distances from me. The guys who sell them should be able to tell you exact #'s, + or -.

Regarding the track, I have personal experience with many and have found Performance Friction 01 compound on the front and 97 compound on the back to work best for braking ability, life and compatibility with the rotors (doesn't chew them up).
EBC/PP also makes track pads for the Viper (red, blue, yellow), but I have no personal experience testing them at this time, so I can't say how they compare, perhaps others can.

In professional racing, CART, NASCAR, ALMS, almost everyone uses either Performance Friction or Pagid at this time. In NASCAR Winston Cup, all the cars use PFC's. Others are available, but those guys can't give anything up to competitors.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang