Cost to trade up to SRT-10?

Andy 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a '98 RT/10 with 33000 miles on it. I've been looking at SRT-10s a lot lately, and I think I want to trade up to a '03 with about 5-10k miles. How much better off would I be selling and buying privately, or going through a dealer?
Thanks a lot for the help.

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have a number and STICK to it. Throw a signed check in their face or cash. When buying always remember you are the one with power.... Negotiate, then negotiate again....then negotiate again. Don't negotiate all at once.. You'll be suprised.... ;)

If you can swing getting both .... DO IT... ;)

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gerald has a good point. Of course selling your car privately is always a plus since the dealer will low ball you but you have to hold in there for the right buyer. It can be a while and if you need the money from that sale for the SRT this can cause a problem. You can get a 2003 SRT-10 for good money now (Mid $50's - LOW LOW 60's), so if you find the car you want, negoitate like hell. Some dealers out there still think they are worth mid to high 60's or more. I have seen that private sellers usually seem to know the market more so your best bet would be private purchase as well. If you find the car for sale privately, just send it over to a good Viper tech to check it and then you will be good to go. Good luck with your purchase!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery