Crank The Kank!!!!!!! Fall Foliage Cruise 2009

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello Viper Nation.......It's that time of year again.......Fall Foliage Cruise 2009........This is one of our biggest events.....Sign up early.....We are going to cruise :drive: the Kankamangus Hwy and some really nice newly paved roads thru the white mountains....we will then wind up at a really nice place for food......The foliage for this weekend is going to be amazing up here....I will email out later in the week the meeting spots as we will have a couple........So get me your rsvp's - asap

P.S. More Meguiars Super Goodie Bags will be raffeled off......

[email protected] :2tu:

Jerry Colpitts
President
New England Viper Club
41 Old Stage Coach Rd.
Plymouth N.H. 03264
603-536-1594-Home
603-744-6537- Lake
603-279-8791- Work
508-726-7864-Cell

OP
OP
Jerry Colpitts

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello Viper Nation........Sunday the rain should be over and done by time you get in your viper and head to the meeting spot....if it hasnt it will dont be afraid of a small sprinkle as you head to the meeting spot as the rest of the day will be clear and party sunny a great day for a fall foliage run....

1st..Meeting spot........... Salem N.H. Rest Area......This is right over the Mass border on Rt 93 north right before exit 1

10:00 am with a departure time of 10:30 am....

2nd....Meeting Spot........Exit 23 off rt 93.....at the Irving Gas Station.......11am with a departure time of 11:30 am....

3rd.........We will all meet in Lincoln N.H at 12:00 with a departure time of 12:30.......Take the Lincoln exit off 93 north when you come off the ramp there is a rest area right in front of you we will all meet there....

so Far 13 vipers going..........YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:2tu::2tu::drive::drive:

XTREMDRM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello Pilots.
I will be picking up some Vipers at the rest stop off Rt 93, Salem NH just before exit #1 North bound side....:drive:
10:30 is the departure time.....:outtahere:
Any problem or question call me 603-234-9292 cell...:phone:...
Bring your two way radio if your "pack-in'.
The sun :sun: will get better as the afternoon arrives.

See Ya tomorrow.........:headbang:

OP
OP
Jerry Colpitts

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a Great Day it turned out to be,with 15 vipers flying thru the Kank:drive:.........Couldn't get any better:2tu:. Where are all the pics.......:cool:

XTREMDRM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok I tried to post the group pictures but It did not fly,...:mad:... dam

Last edited:

XTREMDRM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I'll Be Darn...:omg: will ya look at that.
Ok a little help here...Does anyone know a short cut to deleteing the attachment file size so I do not max out....

Attachments

• P1000240.jpg
    P1000240.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 20
Last edited: