NEVCA - Fall Foliage Cruise - Oct 14th

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Dear Member

Have you seen the trees turning? I have and that's my reminder that our very popular fall foliage cruise is near. This year we are heading to the southwest corner of NH. Our host this year is Tim Cloutier and Alana Washburn.

This is a big event and the last before our annual Christmas Party (Dec 1st). So if you, like me want to get in one last cruise before putting the car away this is your chance. Be prepared for a large caravan (20 -25) cars. I love these large events!

Event details:

The run will take us to Pack Monadnock Mt. in Temple, NH. There is an 1.2 mile viper friendly auto road to the summit that we hope to climb. The summit offers great views for a hundred miles on a clear day. Also, there is a bird/rapture viewing area. Fee for the auto road is $4.00 per person. The first 20 members to sign up will will get in for free, including their passenger.

See email or evite for details.

Note: If Auto Road at Pack Monadnock is too busy to accommodate the group, we will do a short Covered bridge/scenic tour on the way to the restaurant.

PS, because we are going to a restaurant we need to provide them with a head count, so please be sure to respond to the evite. The easiest way to do this is to click on yes or no in the evite email. Don't forget to enter 2 for guest if you and a passenger will be attending. Thanks and looking forward to seeing you all.

OP
OP
W

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We've been watching the weather forecast for this weekend and with 50% chance of rain Sunday we have decided to move the event to Saturday the 13th. Same bat time, same bat channel!
Just a different day.

I hope this change gets to you soon enough so that you can make the event still.

cobraman484

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are still in for Saturday. We were by there last Friday on our way up to Killington . The leaves were just starting to turn so it should be great for this weekend.

Peter

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry guys I can't change my commitment for saturday, have a great time and see you at the next event..

OP
OP
W

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bill, we did, but wish you had been there. I didn't realize how nice the roads were in the neck of the woods. Unfortunately the colors have not yet hit the area. Seems we just can't pick it right. Either we go north and the color has past or we go south and it's not there yet. We made the best of it and still had a good time with friends.

We had a couple of new members join us once again. Looking forward to seeing everyone at the Christmas party! Dec 1st! Mark your calendar bill. We will be staying overnight for sure.

SSGSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tim great day and route 18 vipers 1 corvette and 1 suv. Now need to put the viper away till spring. Said day see you all at the Christmas party

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper