Crap flying out of exhaust....

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well whenever I start my car all this crap flys out of the exhaust and all over the side of my Vette! Turns the side panel on the Vette all black and gets the wheels all dirty. Real ***** to get off too. The other side of the garage wall is pitch black as well now. What the heck is it and whats causing it? Never used to be like this with the factory exhaust or maybe I just didnt' notice it before!
Ricky

FLOORIN04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your viper is ******** on your vette.LOLRemove vette from garage and use as lawn decoration.I think it is condensation + carbon = black ***** I have stock exhaust mine does the same.

Sniper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm glad you posted this because my Gen I does it almost every time I start it up when it's sat a little while. I was wondering if something was wrong, also.

Kai SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I first had my headers and track exhaust installed, flames would come out :2tu: :2tu:

When I put in the muffler cones, I lost the flames. I still get some black stuff shooting out every now and then. It's a normal byproduct of internal combustion and an unrestrictive exhaust path.

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<< When I put in the muffler cones, I lost the flames. I still get some black stuff shooting out every now and then. It's a normal byproduct of internal combustion and an unrestrictive exhaust path. >>

I have noticed the same thing - esp after I took the cats off. I was told this was common too.

Eagle

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I put a nice new Dale Earnhardt #3 mat next to the viper and it did the same thing on the snow white #3 and it looks wonderful now. No gas at all until your out of the garage i guess. Rick