Cruisin' to a NJ beach, met-up with an F-355 Spider on I-195, pulled up to him .....

ACR Joe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cruisin\' to a NJ beach, met-up with an F-355 Spider on I-195, pulled up to him .....

at about 70 mph just to give him a thumbs up. I'm in fifth gear so I'm not thinking of racing, I just want to acknowledge another fine automobile. Coming from someone driving an incredibly awesome silver/black ACR, anyone would be humbled.

Well the guy figures I want to race, so just as I pull up next to him, he gets ankle deep in go-pedal and leaves me. Moderately impressive acceleration but pretty tiney sound. Well I never had the opportunity to show him what having a car with real balls is all about, but you know what I thought, who the f*** cares. I'm driving the most amazing and certainly one of, if not the most potent performance car ever built .... so what's to prove?

Yea sure, Ferrari is a great car but it simply can't match the brute power, acceleration, handling, and yes I dare say the phenomenal styling of this amazing machine.

What a thrilling car ..... oh, the action on the beach wasn't too bad either! Of course it helps to be in a Viper with one seat available if you know what I mean.

PS - I also chose to act responsibly in part due to the recent rash of tragic accidents involving street racers. I will gladly accept an invitation to compete on the racetrack which is exactly where such spirited driving belongs!

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Re: Cruisin\' to a NJ beach, met-up with an F-355 Spider on I-195, pulled up to him .....

NJ region just had a full bore officers meeting! We'll be posting the event schedule soon... REAL GREAT STUFF COMIN' UP!

John ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Cruisin\' to a NJ beach, met-up with an F-355 Spider on I-195, pulled up to him .....

Ataboy Joe,
Restraint is an important and rare trait that you have.
The track is where one should open it up not on I-195 with all of NJ's finest State Troopers waiting in ambush.
Lets get together with Rollo when he flies out to the East.
Happy 4TH to all.

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

cool! I like what you did...i like to race here and there, but sometimes it's the bigger or more mature guy to walk away from a race for safety, especially on a crowded area. You know the ACR will kill a F355...but at the same time..it is a Ferrari! hehe! I love those cars!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala