cup holder on a GTS

JohnnyBravo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have one of these. It fits between the center console and the passenger seat. It's AWESOME. Bought it at Wal-Mart for like $5. Can't beat it. These are pics I found on google. I can take some pics of it in the car when I get home.

You must be registered for see images attach

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That actually looks pretty good depending on how you like your women... No Kim K or JLO types obviously:rolaugh: My wife is super petite so I may give that a shot.:D

I have one of these. It fits between the center console and the passenger seat. It's AWESOME. Bought it at Wal-Mart for like $5. Can't beat it. These are pics I found on google. I can take some pics of it in the car when I get home.

JohnnyBravo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That actually looks pretty good depending on how you like your women... No Kim K or JLO types obviously:rolaugh: My wife is super petite so I may give that a shot.:D

My wife is 5'9", 118 lbs. She doesn't take up much room on the passenger seat at all. So this works great for us. Plenty of room for two drinks and two iPhones.

JohnnyBravo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bravo, if you would take a pic of it in your car & post it. Hope I'm wrong, but it just seems like it would stick out like a sore thumb! jmo

I'll do that. I think you'll be surprised. That black plastic, wedged between the black plastic center console and the black leather seat.....looks super inconspicuous...except to another Viper owner. Most people don't even realize it's a removable piece.

I'll try to grab some tonight with my iPhone or something.

Iceman1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey i have one of those but she wont hold my cup or hers ! LoL

JohnnyBravo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Darn it. Had the car out last night so my son could detail it and totally forgot. I'll try to remember to snap some tonight when I get home.

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 45

txlaw

Viper Owner
Reaction score
In October of 1996 when my wife first pointed out to me that there were no cup-holders in our GTS, I explained that with a car like this you could get a blond, red head, or brunette cup holder with out any problems. She has never hesitated to go riding when asked.

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought one of these yesterday and I'm taking it back. It doesn't fit flush to the console by almost 2 inches on the end and looks like it might scratch or wear the side of the console. I mean you can use it and it's better than nothing maybe for a long trip but it's nothing you would just leave in the car IMO.:dunno:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ar Tee Ten