Damaged 02 RT for sale

wastntim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not having the funds to repair my yellow 02 rt, I have no choice but to put it up for sale. :(

Bought the car with 1,500 miles on it. Now has 13,000.

Upgrades included:

bellanger headers
Random tech high flow cats
Random tech cat back exhaust
Penske 3 way adjustable shocks
complete Big Dave's Gen III brake upgrade with yellow calipers
stainless steel lines
lightweight flywheel
short throw shifter
1" and 2" seat lowering kits
There are probably a lot more upgrades that I cannot think of at this moment.

Additionally, I purchased the three piece hard top in addition to both factory tops. Prior to the accident the car was in excellent condition. The car sustained significant damage to the rear and front. I am the second owner of the car and the title is clean.

Pictures available for serioius inquirors only.

Salvaged/Rebuilt Vipers - ViperClub Classifieds

This is a picture before the accident.

I can be emailed at [email protected].

Last edited:

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm just curious and don't mean to pry, but don't you have insurance on the car that would pay for the repairs? One thing you should consider is a call to JonB to see what he'd offer for the carcass. If the damage is significant as you mentioned, then it's very unlikely you'll find a buyer in this market with restoration in mind...cars are way too cheap right now.

OP
OP
W

wastntim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm just curious and don't mean to pry, but don't you have insurance on the car that would pay for the repairs? One thing you should consider is a call to JonB to see what he'd offer for the carcass. If the damage is significant as you mentioned, then it's very unlikely you'll find a buyer in this market with restoration in mind...cars are way too cheap right now.

Thanks for the advice. Insurance will not pay. I'm exploring all alternatives before making a decsion.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice. Insurance will not pay. I'm exploring all alternatives before making a decsion.

Without answering the question, I think you answered the question. ;)

Good luck with finding a buyer. I'm glad you are ok, the most important thing.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with kcobean. A little heads up might help one of us in the future. If you don't mind. Post reasons why insurance won't pqy. Save one of us headaches in the future please.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456