Date for 14th annual Crab Feast Cruise has been set ...

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did not think i was going to make it this year because I have a family event that would have me leaving the CrabDeck around 3:30-4:00 to get back home in time. I just decided that i would like to do the cruise with the NorthernDelaware Viper crew down to the CrabDeck and hang out untill everyone goes inside then i'll hed home.

So, the earlier we can leave the better for me so i can hang out for a bit. I will be up in PikeCreek(BachelorParty Fri night) so can swing by your house Steve to follow you to 40/896.

Who do we have so far besides Me & You Steve?

I'll call you, there are several!

OP
OP
Gus Strakes

Gus Strakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've mailed all the itineraries out earlier this week. When I set the deadline I forgot about it being Memorial Day weekend, giving the Post Office a short week. So just to make sure I also emailed a copy to all those I had email addresses. I also made a few calls to make sure all are up to speed with times and places. If you've signed up, and haven't received it yet via mail or via email, call me. Weather is promising. See you all on Saturday!

DaDood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My wife has a bunch of pics and videos from the crab feast, but she's had little time to get them off of her camera and onto the net because of school work. I'll see if she can get them to me soon.

zoomie

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Dood, great ! that's cool.. love to see them when she is able. Thanks !

Another great Va/Md VCA crab feast !

Thanks Gus and Kathleen and all.

zoomie

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
next stop : Hunt Valley Cars and Coffee 7:30-9:30am Saturday June 9
I told them about the Viper Club Crab Feast, and that I would be at
Hunt Valley This Saturday..
let's show them a few more than two Vipers ...

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I missed it again this year due to conflicting interests....... I'd love to see more pics. Seems like a really good time.